The State Meteorological Centre has forecast the possibility of very light to light rain and thunderstorm at isolated places of the state today. Places in Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Bageshwar and Pithoragarh districts are likely to experience such weather conditions on Wednesday. For the state, the sky is forecast to remain mainly clear to partly cloudy. Dry weather is likely to prevail in the rest of the Uttarakhand.
In Dehradun too the skies are likely to remain mainly clear to partly cloudy on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperatures for Dehradun are likely to be 32 degree Celsius and 17 degree Celsius respectively. It is pertinent to mention here that a spell of rain and hail in Dehradun and some other parts of the State on Monday had resulted in a drop in temperature.
Meanwhile, on Tuesday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded in various towns of the state were 31.6 degree Celsius and 14.8 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 33.7 degree Celsius and 14.8 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 22 degree Celsius and 6.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 21.6 degree Celsius and 8.8 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 10 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019