As per the forecast issued by the State Meteorological Centre, the weather for Dehradun is going to be mainly clear to partly cloudy on Friday. A little rain and snowfall is likely to occur at a few places in the hills, while generally, dry weather is likely to prevail in the rest of the State throughout the day.
According to the officials of the State Met Centre, the weather might remain initially cloudy on Friday, but afterwards, the sky is likely to remain clear. As per the weather officers, dry weather is likely to prevail for nearly a week and thereafter there may be again some rain/snow can be seen. The climate might change around February 8, they said.
Dehradun woke up to a cloudy morning on Thursday and the sky remained overcast for most parts of the day. The weather is going to be partly cloudy on Friday too. Maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 21 degree Celsius and 8 degree Celsius respectively on the day, as per the forecast.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Thursday was 20 degree Celsius and 8.8 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 21.5 degree Celsius and 9.8 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 9.0 degree Celsius and 2.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 7.4 degree Celsius and 3.0 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Friday, 01 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019