After a few days of warmer temperatures, the weather in the state may take a turn on the weekend. The State Meteorological centre has forecast the possibility of very light to light rain and thunderstorm activity in isolated parts of the state today. Overall, the state is forecast to experience mainly clear to a partly cloudy skies.
According to the meteorological centre, Dehradun is forecast to experience mainly clear to partly cloudy sky on Saturday. Thunder cloud development is likely to occur in some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures for the city are likely to be 33 degree Celsius and 20 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Friday were 33 degree Celsius and 19.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 35.7 degree Celsius and 19.2 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 24.6 degree Celsius and 12 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 22.8 degree Celsius and 13.8 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Saturday, 13 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019