A programme was held at Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University in the honour of Sparsh Agarwal who successfully cracked the Bihar Judicial Services Examination 2019. A number of students thronged the event to listen to his tips.
The university chancellor Jitender Joshi felicitated Agarwal and remarked that the students of Law College Dehradun have a special inclination towards judicial services. He stated that a specialised competition cell has been established at the college to guide the students for judicial services. Experienced faculties regularly provide guidance to the students in their competitive endeavours.
College principal Rajesh Bahuguna stated that the college has so far produced 41 judges. He further maintained that in the last four months 11 students from the college became judges which include four in Bihar, one in Rajasthan, five in Uttar Pradesh and one in Nepal.
Addressing the students, Agarwal observed that if preparations are done with a meticulous strategy, coaching is not needed for the same. He advised the students to regularly practice multiple choice questions. He attributed his success to the faculties of the college and above all his parents.
Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Law College Dehradun felicitates Agarwal December 4, 2019
- Nainital enhances facilities for safe deliveries December 4, 2019
- Simian adopts pup, dept safely separates the duo December 4, 2019
- DIG directs coordination to prevent disruption from roadworks December 4, 2019
- MCD acts against debris & building materials on road December 4, 2019