Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University celebrated Constitution Day on Tuesday. Speaking as the chief guest, the director general of police, Anil Kumar Raturi said that the preamble to the constitution reflects the core of India’s constitutional values and is a torchbearer in the process of nation building, especially in a heterogeneous society like ours. He advised the students to think, learn, reflect and imagine in all their endeavours. He said that political rights bereft of socio-economic rights have no meaning and this is best reflected in the preamble.
The dean of the college, Rajesh Bahuguna said that a blood donation camp had also been organised on the occasion as it helps the youth to learn the habit of sacrifice and awakens patriotism in them.
Earlier, the event started with paying of homage at Shaurya wall- dedicated to the recipients of Param Vir Chakra who sacrificed their lives for the nation. The Dehradun Law Review, a law journal of the Law College was also released on the occasion.
Wednesday, 27 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016
- Law College celebrates Constitution Day November 27, 2019
- Viagra generique en ligne November 26, 2019
- Achat Nifedipine Original | Pharmacie Torcy | Acheter Et économiser de l’argent November 26, 2019
- prix le plus bas – Aygestin achat en ligne Canada November 26, 2019
- Acheter Du Norfloxacin En Belgique. prix bas Norfloxacin acheter November 26, 2019