LAVA launched a new flagship smartphone- Z92 with an Artificial Intelligence (AI) gaming mode.
The device equipped with a scratch resistant Corning GG3 cover glass, features a 13 Mega Pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8Mega Pixel front camera.
It is powered by a 3260mAh battery and it runs on a 2.0 GHz Octa Core Mediatek Processor- Helio P22. The Smartphone has 6.22-inch HD+ notched display, 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256 GB. The price of this Smartphone is Rs 9,999/- in India
Wednesday, 30 January 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- Forty Five Years of Chipko which Brought Uttarakhand Region into Global Focus March 25, 2019
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019