Larson and Taubro donates Rs 5.45 to CM relief fund
Sunday, 09 September 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
In a humanitarian gesture, the staff and management of construction giant Larson and Taubro (L&T) has donated Rs 5.45 crore in the Chief Minister’s relief fund for the heavy rain-affected people of the State. A cheque was handed over to the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat on Saturday by the representatives of the company. CM welcomed the kind gesture and thanked the management and employees of the company.
The chief executive, Hydel Power Development and chief, Special Initiative, L&T Construction, Vikas Khitha, vice-president and chief corporate affairs of Company Kuldeep Goyal, general manager and head, Utility Power Distribution, R Balasubramanium represented the company on the occasion.
You might also like
- Objections raised on ‘Nishank’s’ nomination paper March 27, 2019
- Clash between BJP MLAs may create problems for party March 27, 2019
- Police issue prohibition order against habitual offender for LS polls March 27, 2019
- Training programme held on Waste Management Rules & amendments March 27, 2019
- Villagers mark Chipko anniversary in jungle March 27, 2019