The power secretary Radhika Jha directed the Kumbh Mela officer and other officials concerned to complete the work of undergrounding power lines in Haridwar on time. Chairing a review meeting, Jha directed the departments concerned to work in coordination so that the public doesn’t face inconvenience.
The Kumbh Mela officer Deepak Rawat said, “The work will be reviewed twice a week as the convinience of masses is a top priority in the Kumbh Mela 2021.”
Departmental officials have also been directd to lay focus on quality, safety standards and timely exectuion of the works. Officials of the Jal Sansthan were pulled up for not repairing the damaged drinking water pipeline at Ranipur Mod.
Saturday, 16 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Kumbh Mela works reviewed in Haridwar November 16, 2019
- SGRR univ enters MoU with Himalayan Garhwal varsity November 16, 2019
- Online Avana Prescription. Order Avana cheap November 16, 2019
- Atomoxetine Prescription Prices – Order Cheap Atomoxetine November 16, 2019
- Aristocort Generic Best Price | The Canadian Pharmacy Online November 16, 2019