The Kumbh Mela officer Deepak Rawat inspected railway station and site of proposed bus terminal at Laksar on Thursday. Rawat said that the Laksar railway station is a crucial site from where the devotees proceed in large numbers considering which the condition of station road should be improved. The work should be completed within six months, he said.
“Approximately eight crore people are expected to participate in the Kumbh Mela. Apart from Haridwar, railway stations in Laksar, Roorkee and nearby stations will also be equipped with modern facilities for the convenience of pilgrims,” said Rawat.
The Laksar MLA Sanjay Gupta, sub divisional magistrate PS Rana and other officials concerned were also present during the inspection.
Friday, 15 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Kumbh Mela officer conducts inspection November 15, 2019
- SSP orders action against overcharging auto drivers November 15, 2019
- THDCIL holds state level painting competition November 15, 2019
- UPES to host urban planning event NOSPlan 2019 November 15, 2019
- Governor’s decision unconstitutional November 14, 2019