Drive underway to prevent encroachment on public space
In the series of drives being conducted by district police against encroachment, challan amounting to Rs 60,000 was issued by Kotwali police on Sunday. According to the information provided by local police, they conducted the re-checking against temporary encroachments at Dhamawala, Paltan Bazaar, Peepal Mandi, Gandhi Road and Inamullah building.
According to the information provided, as per the directions given by Dehradun Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Arun Mohan Joshi to take legal actions against temporary encroachment at public places and main markets by conducting drives from time to time, Kotwali police on Sunday issued challan to six shopkeeper under Police Act. They were also warned to not re-encroach in the area.
Monday, 18 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019
- Accused driver still absconding November 18, 2019
- Cong alleges mining mafias have political support November 18, 2019
- 674 students pass out from SRHU November 18, 2019