Kite flying festival organised at SGRR school, Bombay Bagh
A Kite flying festival was organised by SGRR school, Bombay Bagh on Saturday. Inaugurating the festival which saw enthusiastic participation of the students, the principal of the school, Shobha Bohra, said that the extracurricular activities play a crucial role in ensuring the overall development of students. Media in-charge of the school, Prachi Juyal said that the kites were made by the student themselves.
This activity also enhances their creativity, she said. Large numbers of students were present on the occasion.
Sunday, 04 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- AIMPLB seeks Ayodhya review November 18, 2019
- Badrinath shrine closed to the public for winters November 18, 2019
- CM unveils foundation for Smart City works costing 578.18 crore November 18, 2019
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019