King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia of Sweden will be on a visit to Uttarakhand on December 5 and 6. The ambassador of Sweden to India, Klas Molin said this while meeting the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat at his residence here on Monday.
Molin informed Rawat that the king and queen of Sweden will view the Ganga in Rishikesh and also participate in the inauguration of a sewerage treatment plant at Jagjitpur in Haridwar. The royal couple is also slated to visit the Corbett national park. A delegation of 150 industrialists and representatives of various institutions will accompany the royals on their India visit. They will meet the Prime Minister and others in Delhi. Molin also discussed scope for investment in pharmaceutical, automobile, telecom and information technology sectors in Uttarakhand with the CM.
Rawat directed top officials of the state to discuss and make all necessary arrangements for the proposed state visit of the king and queen of Sweden.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | DEHRADUN
You might also like
- King & queen of Sweden to visit U’khand in Dec November 26, 2019
- Mail Bride Russian purchase bride-to-bes along with replacement November 26, 2019
- Swearing-in of newly elected Panchayat representatives scheduled November 26, 2019
- SC asks Centre to produce Guv, Fadnavis letters today November 25, 2019
- Ajit’s claim false, no truck with BJP: Pawar November 25, 2019