The author presented to the audience a crux of the story-line of her novel
Kavya Sharma’s debut novel ‘To Naddiyya’ was released in Dehradun on Monday. Sharma, who has pursued her creative witting course from Nottingham University, UK and her graduation from IP University Delhi, interacted with the audience during the session moderated by Rohan Raj.
The author presented to the audience a crux of the storyline of her novel and shared with it her journey and her entry into the literary world. She shared that most of the work on the novel had been done when she was in England. Rohan Raj then inquired about the difference in reading culture between the two countries, her childhood, struggles she had faced while trying to get published.
He also asked about the relationship between an editor and an author to which she honestly replied that there always remain disagreements. During the session, Sharma who is also a poet was requested to perform one of her poems.
The next event which marks the third anniversary of The Booknerds would be held on October 21, the organizers said and added that ComicNerd would bring together comic book lovers on a platform to celebrate their love for comic characters and superheroes. read more post…
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Proceed Into the future along with Online Casino craps Video game November 16, 2019
- Sena-NCP-Cong Govt will last 5 years: Pawar November 16, 2019
- J P Nadda accorded warm welcome November 16, 2019
- Three dead including one minor and three injured in a road accident November 16, 2019
- Tea-biscuits to be distributed to police force on night duty November 16, 2019