Counting his own and his party BJP’s accomplishments, Urban Development minister Madan Kaushik addressed a public gathering in ward number 16 near Tibdi while campaigning for councillor candidate Sangeeta Giri on Sunday noon.
He said in his term so far he has accomplished 92 per cent coverage of sewer pipeline in the city. The remaining eight percent shall be completed soon.
He said that to draw maximum development oriented benefits from the government at centre it is necessary to elect chhoti sarkar –hinting at municipal elections slated to be held on November 18.
Kaushik said he will beautify the area of the ward by making children’s park worth Rs 25 crore.
He further said that about Rs 400 crore had already been released for undergrounding of electricity cables in Haridwar. He was accompanied by the BJP’s mayoral candidate Anu Kakkar and former mayor Manoj Garg.
Meanwhile, just a few metres distant from his public meet, Congress workers could be seen putting up party flags on shops to elicit support for Congress candidates. read more posts…
Monday, 12 November 2018 | PNS | Haridwar–
You might also like
- Most effective Reddish Tiger woods Slots November 13, 2019
- latin brides for marriage Mail Order Brides? Colombian Females Marriage that is looking & Romance November 13, 2019
- The War Against Enjoy Playing Free Online Games November 13, 2019
- (no title) November 13, 2019
- Cheap Amoxicillin Online | Pharmacy In Canada November 13, 2019