The BJP MLAs are continuing to get ill with the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). On Saturday, Raipur MLA Umesh Sharma ‘Kau’ became the ninth MLA from the party to get affected with the deadly virus. On having fever, Kau got himself tested for Covid-19 in which he was found positive. So far the BJP state president Bansidhar Bhagat, senior cabinet ministers Satpal Maharaj, Madan Kaushik, Khanpur MLA Pranav Singh ‘Champion’, Jhabreda MLA Deshraj Karnwal, Jwalapur MLA Suresh Rathore, Dharmpur MLA Vinod Chamoli and Sitarganj MLA Saurabh Bahuguna have tested positive for Covid-19. Purola MLA, Rajkumar is the only legislator from Congress party who was tested positive for the disease.
Sunday, 13 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020