The former head of the State’s extremely backward class welfare council, Santosh Kashyap and her friends presented sanitisers and masks for police personnel at the Rajpur and Dalanwala police stations in Dehradun.
Kashyap said that the Uttarakhand police have elicited appreciation from all quarters for working diligently in the interests of people during the Covid-19 pandemic. She thanked all the corona warriors including the police and medical staff for their efforts.
Wednesday, 03 June 2020 |PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Deepika arrives in Mumbai for NCB quizzing tomorrow September 25, 2020
- From Rail Roko to Bharat Bandh September 25, 2020
- Magnitude of Kumbh Mela will depend on Covid situation: DG (L&O) September 25, 2020
- Covid-19: 13 deaths, 684 new cases reported in U’khand September 25, 2020
- Modi govt the biggest well wisher of farmers: Rawat September 25, 2020