Actress Karisma Kapoor says her sister and actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and she are each other’s biggest support system and confidante.
Asked if Kareena comes to her for tips on acing motherhood, Karisma said, “Me and Kareena are very close. We discuss everything, including our kids. We are both each other’s biggest confidante and support system.”
Which of her films’ remake would she want Kareena to star in?
Biwi No.1, replied Karisma. She called the 1990s era as the golden time for Hindi cinema.
“1990s has some of the biggest hits in the history of Indian cinema and has been one of the best eras in Indian cinema,” she said.
Friday, 15 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Desirable Techniques To Pay Back Payday Advances Online June 13, 2019
- Rani gets a special gift June 13, 2019
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019