Actress Karisma Kapoor says her sister and actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and she are each other’s biggest support system and confidante.
Asked if Kareena comes to her for tips on acing motherhood, Karisma said, “Me and Kareena are very close. We discuss everything, including our kids. We are both each other’s biggest confidante and support system.”
Which of her films’ remake would she want Kareena to star in?
Biwi No.1, replied Karisma. She called the 1990s era as the golden time for Hindi cinema.
“1990s has some of the biggest hits in the history of Indian cinema and has been one of the best eras in Indian cinema,” she said.
Friday, 15 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Films over fame: Janhvi Kapoor March 19, 2019
- Pramod succeeds Parrikar as CM March 19, 2019
- New Fujifilm mirrorless digital camera now in India March 19, 2019
- Death of an icon March 19, 2019
- First-time voters sound excited about voting for the first time March 19, 2019