Actress Karisma Kapoor says her sister and actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and she are each other’s biggest support system and confidante.
Asked if Kareena comes to her for tips on acing motherhood, Karisma said, “Me and Kareena are very close. We discuss everything, including our kids. We are both each other’s biggest confidante and support system.”
Which of her films’ remake would she want Kareena to star in?
Biwi No.1, replied Karisma. She called the 1990s era as the golden time for Hindi cinema.
“1990s has some of the biggest hits in the history of Indian cinema and has been one of the best eras in Indian cinema,” she said.
Friday, 15 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019
- Smart phones-Anganwadi workers to observe protest November 13, 2019
- Harrawala Railway station to get better basic facilities and security November 13, 2019
- Third edition of Valley of Words to start on Nov 15 November 13, 2019
- Resume Doon- Badiyargarh bus service- Joshi November 13, 2019