In view of the upcoming Kanwad fair, the District Magistrate of Haridwar Deependra Kumar Chaudhary has directed different departments to make necessary preparations. The fair in which lakhs of followers of lord Shiva arrive from different parts of the country would start on July 17 and end on July 30.
In an order, the DM said that the zonal and sector magistrates would coordinate with different departments so that the devotees don’t face any problem during the fair. He appointed Additional District Magistrate (ADM) Administration, Bhagwat Kishore Mishra as nodal officer for the Kanwad fair 2019.
Sunday, 07 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 8 Nari Niketan inmates to get homely atmosphere July 7, 2019
- Track every maternal death- Mission Director NHM July 7, 2019
- Mountain Medicine institute to come up at Rudraprayag July 7, 2019
- Murder accused in Vasu Yadav case claim being framed July 7, 2019
- Child labour case: UTU ,VC served notice July 7, 2019