Kailashanand to contribute Rs 11 lakh for Ram temple
Even as the Supreme Court verdict on the Ayodhya issue elicited approval from most, Kailashanand Brahmchari of Dakshin Kali Peeth in Haridwar has offered to contribute an amount of Rs 11 lakh for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
Thanking the apex court, he said that the verdict had provided the masses with a long awaited and historic verdict.
Construction of the temple at lord Ram’s birthplace will also help the nation grow and prosper along with its cultural heritage, he said.
Monday, 11 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- MP Tirath Singh Rawat & others hurt after car flips over November 11, 2019
- Kailashanand to contribute Rs 11 lakh for Ram temple November 11, 2019
- ABAP flays AIMIM chief’s statement over verdict November 11, 2019
- Much more research needed in AYUSH: CM November 11, 2019
- Revive foot pilgrimage routes in the Himalayas November 11, 2019