Jubin’s music videos shot in U’khand garner millions of views
Popular singer Jubin Nautiyal has been busy with various projects in Uttarakhand these days. He has shot various music videos in Mussoorie, Dhanaulti and Dehradun with one of the songs being released by T-Series. These songs have so far been viewed by 35 million people on You Tube. Appreciating the uniqueness of Uttarakhand for film shooting, the pop singer said that by watching a music video shot in Uttarakhand, people are also attracted to the state as a tourist destination. This in turn, generates means of employment at the local level and benefits the local residents, he said.
Elaborating on this aspect, the Uttarakhand film development council nodal officer KS Chauhan met Nautiyal and informed him about the state’s film policy. He said that the state government is providing various facilities for movie makers.
Tuesday, 08 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Payal Ghosh on why she named Huma Qureshi, Mahie Gill in MeToo charge against Anurag Kashyap September 23, 2020
- Dia Mirza: Never procured, consumed narcotic or contraband substance September 23, 2020
- China sitting pretty September 23, 2020
- Minister Dhan Singh, Cong deputy leader, BJP MLA test positive for Covid September 23, 2020
- 11 deaths, 874 new Covid-19 cases in U’khand September 23, 2020