Jubilation on Article 370 abrogation continues in Haridwar
Local industrial and social outfits are in jubilation ever since the abrogation of Article 370 and 35 A in Jammu and Kashmir with the erstwhile State having been bifurcated into two union territories.
The industrialists of SIIDCUL industrial estate in Haridwar took out a Tiranga Yatra in the form of procession supporting the move taken by Union Government. The procession passed through the major crossings of the industrial area culminating at Sewa Park.
Raising slogans like ‘Vande Matram’ and others to stress that Kashmir is an integral part of India, the industrial workers of SIIDCUL Entrepreneurs Welfare Association showed their solidarity with the Union Government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi holding Indian flags in their hands while taking out the procession.
Speaking to this correspondent, the president of the association, Hitesh Kapoor said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union minister for Home Affairs, Amit Shah have changed the history of the country with one move. “People of India were waiting for 70 years, and Modi did it in a fraction of time.
Now peace would return to Kashmir,” opined Kapoor. He further said that industrialists of SIIDCUL would give all possible support to Kashmir in its development. General secretary of the association, Vikas Garg said, “We are thankful to the Modi Government and appeal for taking stringent steps to include Pakistan occupied Kashmir in India.
Wednesday, 14 August 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019
- Work in double-shift to finish construction works for Kumbh 2021- CM November 14, 2019
- Visitors leave trail of garbage on Ganga Ghats November 14, 2019
- Ayurveda students fee refund- NSUI, Youth Cong to knock doors of MLAs November 14, 2019