Members of the Entertainment Journalists’ Guild of India have collectively decided to boycott actress Kangana Ranaut and demanded a public apology following an ugly spat between the national award-winning actress and a journalist.
The angry exchange took place recently during the song launch of the actress’ forthcoming film Judgementall Hai Kya, in the presence of producer Ekta Kapoor and actor Rajkummar Rao.
The members have now sent a letter to Ekta, where Kangana’s behaviour has been termed as “un-called for.” The film is set to release on July 26.
Thursday, 11 July 2019 | Pioneer | in Vivacity
You might also like
- A Startling Fact about Best 2019 No Deposit Uncovered November 15, 2019
- The edge November 15, 2019
- How Exactly To Clean Guide to Free Online Games. November 15, 2019
- Thaumaturgist Of Ounce Slot machine Sport With regard to Selling November 15, 2019
- BJP seeks Rahul’s apology,Cong ex-chief demands JPC November 15, 2019