Jogendra Pal Singh Rautela administered oath of office and secrecy
The newly elected mayor of Haldwani-Kathgodam municipal corporation, Jogendra Pal Singh Rautela was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Kumaon commissioner and secretary to the Chief Minister, Rajiv Rautela at a function held here on Sunday.
The mayor who was elected for a second term- then administered the oath of office and secrecy to 60 elected councilors. The State Chief Minister, Trivendra Singh Rawat, Transport Minister Yashpal Arya, Education Minister Arvind Pande, MLAs Banshidhar Bhagat, Diwan Singh Bisht, BJP state head Ajay Bhatt and other leaders were also among those present on the occasion.
The Chief Minister greeted the mayor and councilors on the behalf of his cabinet too on the occasion. The first meeting of the board was held later after the oath-taking ceremony. Read more posts…
Monday, 03 December 2018 | PNS | Haldwani—
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019