The Income Tax department’s exemptions wing conducted a survey in Mahant Indiresh Hospital and commercial offices related to it on Friday. The checking of records and documents was continuing till late in the night, according to department officials. The official sources said that they suspect large scale irregularities due to which the documentation was being examined till late in the night. The statements of various employees were also recorded by the officials. The documents will be matched with the records available with the department after examination of the available data the department will ascertain whether there are irregularities.
Saturday, 09 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- SP not to field candidate from Garhwal March 25, 2019
- UKD announces candidates from five constituencies March 25, 2019
- Modi, Shah, Union ministers & others to campaign in U’khand March 25, 2019
- Congress announces candidates for five seats March 25, 2019
- Management seals HMT plant, workers protest March 25, 2019