The irrigation department has given No Objection Certificate (NOC) to Chhe Number Puliya for the smart vending zone.
Last year in October, the smart vending zone was inaugurated by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat along with Dehradun mayor Sunil Uniyal ‘Gama’. In the past, many objections have been raised on the commencement of the smart vending zone without the permission of the irrigation department which owns the land upon which the zone was established.
Now after almost three months the irrigation department has issued NOC to Municipal Corporation of Dehradun with terms and conditions that include the prohibition of using vending zone for any other business activities and permanent construction on marked areas in the vending zone.
It is pertinent to mention here that the vendors pay Rs 2000 to MCD as monthly tax and were funded under National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) for their trolleys.
Thursday, 23 January 2020|PNS|Dehradun
You might also like
- I’m not here for fame: Radhika August 7, 2020
- Sushant death: Rhea, family members among six named in CBI case August 7, 2020
- BCCI, Vivo suspend IPL partnership for 2020 August 7, 2020
- ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ actor Samir found hanging in Mumbai home August 7, 2020
- Manoj Sinha new J&K L-G, Murmu appointed CAG August 7, 2020