The State meteorological centre has forecast the likelihood of light to moderate rain/thunderstorm with intense spells in the state on Tuesday. Such weather is likely to occur at most places in Pithoragarh, Bageshwar, Nainital, Champawat, Pauri, Dehradun, Haridwar, Tehri, Rudraprayag and Uttarkashi districts and at many places in Almora, Udham
Singh Nagar and Chamoli districts.
In Dehradun, the weather is forecast to be partly to generally cloudy. One or two spells of light to moderate rain/thundershowers are likely to occur. The maximum and minimum temperature is likely to be around 30 degrees Celsius and 24 degrees Celsius respectively. Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded in various places on Monday were 28 degrees Celsius and 24.1 degrees Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 30.5 degrees Celsius and 25.5 degrees Celsius in Pantnagar, 21.4 degrees Celsius and 16.6 degrees Celsius in Mukteshwar and 22.4 degrees Celsius and 18.4 degrees Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 11 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020