India losses it’s first IITian Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar
Goa Chief Minister and former defence minister Manohar Parrikar passed away at the age of 63 years on Sunday. Parrikar was fist IITian Chief Minister of India.
He was born on December 13, 1955 .He was Chief Minister of Goa from 2000 to 2005 and from 2012 to 2014. Later Parrikar served in the BJP government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Defence Minster of India from 2014 to 2017 before again becoming the chief minister of Goa.
On October 27, 2018 the Goa government had announced that CM Manohar Parrikar has pancreatic cancer.
Sunday, 17 March 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- Unique for you personally Essay: Amazing Personalized Papers November 13, 2019
- This is no endgame November 13, 2019
- GATE to success November 13, 2019
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019