India losses it’s first IITian Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar
Goa Chief Minister and former defence minister Manohar Parrikar passed away at the age of 63 years on Sunday. Parrikar was fist IITian Chief Minister of India.
He was born on December 13, 1955 .He was Chief Minister of Goa from 2000 to 2005 and from 2012 to 2014. Later Parrikar served in the BJP government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Defence Minster of India from 2014 to 2017 before again becoming the chief minister of Goa.
On October 27, 2018 the Goa government had announced that CM Manohar Parrikar has pancreatic cancer.
Sunday, 17 March 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019