Action taken against Panchtatva Ayurveda Research Institute
The Indian Medical Council (IMC) Uttarakhand has suspended the recognition of Dehradun based Panchtatva Ayurveda Research Institute for the academic year 2020-21. The institute offers courses in Panchkarma, Ayurveda pharmacy and Nursing. The action against the institute is taken on the basis of an inquiry report by a team of council. The inquiry was conducted after a complaint against the institute was lodged in the CM helpline. To its surprise the team found that there is no institute at the address provided to the council. It is learnt that the institute was shifted without the necessary permission and panel inspection by the council.
After the receipt of complaint a letter was sent to the institute to put its defence but no one from the institute appeared before the council. The letter which was sent by the council also returned with a note by postal department that there is no such institute at the address mentioned in the letter. On this chairman of the council Dr Darshan Kumar set up an inquiry headed by the registrar Ranvir Singh Panwar.
Saturday, 01 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Pilot back to recover lost ground August 12, 2020
- Eminent poet Rahat Indori dies during Covid cure August 12, 2020
- 411 fresh cases of Covid-19 reported in U’khand August 12, 2020
- Transfer personnel within a week from secretariat sections: CM August 12, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh now has helipad on campus August 12, 2020