Actor Radhika Apte says she does not want to get stuck in something convenient or be satisfied, and she is not chasing fame.
“I’m not here for fame. I do like the perks sometimes, but I don’t take success and failure seriously because these are temporary and all very relative,” Radhika said.
“You can’t take either seriously, but you can’t just ignore them. They are very important aspects in your journey — you need appreciation, you need to pat your back many a time, you have to love the appreciation as well and you have to also learn from your failure and not get dejected. So I have a balanced approach,” she added.
Friday, 07 August 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020