The mining department along with district administration imposed more than Rs 1 crore penalty of six persons for illegal mining. It was ascertained that these persons has undertaken illegal mining on agricultural land.
A team headed by mining department deputy director Rajpal Legha, sub-divisional magistrate Harigiri Goswami and Tehsildar Priyanka Rani first inspected the minor minerals stock of Bache Singh at Chainpuri in Ramnagar. A discrepancy of 2,624 cubic metres was found in the stock for which a penalty of Rs 22,20,480 was imposed. Then, the team found similar anomaly of 340 cubic metres for which a penalty of Rs 4,61,800 was imposed. In other cases penalty of Rs 717440 was imposed on Kripal Singh for 672 cubic metre additional quarried material, Rs 33,97,240 was imposed on Khushal Singh for 4,940 cubic meters more than permissible stock and Rs 8,28,320 fine was imposed on Ram Sahay for 816 cubic metres more than permissible stock. Further, raiding a stone crusher of CS Manral, the team found the discrepancy of 8,437 cubic meters for which a penalty of Rs 48,40,000 was imposed. A total of more than Rs 1.04 crore penalty was imposes on various persons by the team. Read more posts…
You might also like
- 72 Hours…movie on the legendary solider to be released on Friday January 15, 2019
- Wanted to be a part of Simmba: Priya Prakash Varrier January 15, 2019
- The chameleon’s game January 15, 2019
- No threat to Cong-JD(S) Govt: HDK January 15, 2019
- First Shahi Snan of biggest congregation today January 15, 2019