In a meeting held at Mela control in Haridwar on Tuesday, the Kumbh Mela officer Deepak Rawat directed the officials concerned to draft a detailed proposal regarding formation of Incident Command and Control Centre (ICCC). The formation of this centre is proposed for successful and effective control during the Kumbh Mela wherein millions of pilgrims are expected to come during three months period. The ICCC will be a multi facility centre for security purposes, maintaining cleanliness and crowd management.
As part of the plan, high definition cameras will be installed at sensitive zones which will be monitored from single window at the ICCC based on artificial intelligence. The system will monitor every zone.
Wednesday, 02 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- This is no endgame November 13, 2019
- GATE to success November 13, 2019
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019