Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan, who has almost completed two decades in the industry, says she was born to act and she will hopefully do it till the end of her life.
Kareena made her acting debut with Refugee along with Abhishek Bachchan in 2000. Since then, she has been part of some of the most successful films like Jab We Met, Udta Punjab, Veere Di Wedding, Chameli and Asoka.
“It has been an amazing 20 years. This journey will always remain a fabulous one as I worked with amazing people. I was born to act because I feel that’s where my passion is. I will hopefully act till the end of my life,” she says.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Sena fails to show numbers, Guv invites NCP November 12, 2019
- Grand Sita temple to be built at Falswadi in Pauri November 12, 2019
- Cong raises Gairsain as capital issue again November 12, 2019
- Ram Janmabhoomi judgement through the eyes of millennials November 12, 2019
- Three new sports added to Khel Mahakumbh this year November 12, 2019