Shreya Ghoshal‘s singing is always on point. But not many know that she’s also a composer.
Just before the Coronavirus lockdown in India in March, she had unveiled a single Nah woh main. “I was thinking of releasing it later but I was not sure how long the lockdown would go on. So I just released it on my YouTube channel. It’s co-composed by me and my brother.” she said.
She wants to use the lockdown days to create more content for her YouTube channel. “I am trying to work on some stuff. It takes a little while to crack a good song. I am not a born composer,” she added.
Monday, 04 May 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Unpleasant homecoming May 16, 2020
- No Laughing matter May 16, 2020
- India beats China count May 16, 2020
- States to adopt different strategies in lockdown-4 May 16, 2020
- Rs 1.63L cr fillip to farm sectors May 16, 2020