Husband stabs wife & self after she refuses to return home
A man stabbed his wife and then stabbed himself after she refused to return home. The man’s wife was miffed at him and had gone to stay with her parents.
The man went to his in-laws’ home and asked his wife to return home. When she refused, he stabbed her and then stabbed himself after leaving the scene. Both have been admitted to Roorkee Civil Hospital in critical condition.
Superintendent of Police, Rural, Navneet Singh said that the woman was angry with her husband and had gone to stay with her parents. Her husband identified as Jamil reached his in-laws’ house to bring her back but she refused.
Angered by her refusal, Jamil stabbed her and later stabbed himself. The case is being investigated by the police.
Friday, 01 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- 8 Opp MPs suspended for Session September 22, 2020
- Covid-19 tally climbs to 41777 in U’khand September 22, 2020
- Ministers, MLAs tested for Covid-19 September 22, 2020
- Agitation of docs, nurses could derail health services September 22, 2020
- Cong supports agitating doctors & nurses September 22, 2020