Hungarian climber still not found, extreme weather hampers rescue
The teams of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) along with few personnel of the India army are at the Trishul base camp in Chamoli district. The team’s search and rescue mission for Hungarian climber Peter Wittek (37) who went missing on Trishul mountain has been hampered by the continued bad weather in the district.
According to officials, the teams went till camp one and stayed there for about three-four days, but the extreme weather conditions there have made it impossible for them to progress further. As of now, they are waiting at base camp for the weather to subdue. It is also pertinent to mention here that three SDRF personnel earlier also tried to land from a helicopter of the Indian Air Force, but the weather did not permit the operation.The Hungarian climber has been missing for more than 10 days after being reportedly hit by an avalanche during the expedition on Trishul mountain.
Thursday, 10 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Buy Generic Gabapentin Online Canada November 19, 2019
- Generic Zestril Online November 19, 2019
- Online Pharmacy Noroxin. Best Online Pharmacy For Generic Noroxin November 19, 2019
- Online Atomoxetine Generic. Strattera Prescription Canada November 19, 2019
- Dos and also Don’ts about Internet Online poker November 19, 2019