Actor Huma Qureshi has promised her Army Of The Dead co-star Dave Bautista to get him to India to do a film and taught him some Bollywood moves on superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan’s song Chammak Challo.
“My brother used to try these deadly wrestling moves called chokeslams and Batista bombs on me. My co-star is a gentleman called Dave Bautista,” Huma said.
She added, “When Saqib (Saleem) got to know, he wanted me to ask Bautista about his finishing move — the Batista Bomb and I did. Dave also mentioned that he loves Indian films and he wants to do a Hindi film. I promised him we will get him to India to do a film. I have even showed him some dancing videos and made him practice some Bollywood moves.”
Tuesday, 31 December 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- NCSK head chairs meeting in Dehradun Directs local bodies to ensure that outsourced sanitation workers are paid minimum wages too January 3, 2020
- Inmate commits suicide in Roorkee prison January 3, 2020
- Foundation laid for I-Well project in Kumbh Mela area January 3, 2020
- Cold conditions likely to prevail in state today Cloudy skies likely to clear from Jan 4 onward January 3, 2020
- New Year celebrations generate more garbage in Doon January 3, 2020