Tuesday, 13 March 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
State director general of police Anil K Raturi said that the process of constituting the Hill Patrol Unit (HPU) would start once the funds are released by the State Government. HPU would be formed in the hill districts and it would work on the pattern of City Patrol Unit, he said. When he was questioned whether he was satisfied with the works of CPU, he said that shortcomings might be found in the workings of CPU. “However, CPU cannot be always blamed for the accidents happening on the roads. In many cases, the people themselves are to blame. They should abide by the traffic rules to avert accidents,” he said.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020