Actress Yami Gautam, who recently attended a two-day global investors’ meet in Dharamshala, said she feels honoured to be a part of the event as it was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi.
“It was a humble experience to share the stage with our honourable PM and chief minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur. I am thrilled to be a part of this event that is working towards evolving Himachal into a stronger state,” she said.
Friday, 08 November 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- AIMPLB seeks Ayodhya review November 18, 2019
- Badrinath shrine closed to the public for winters November 18, 2019
- CM unveils foundation for Smart City works costing 578.18 crore November 18, 2019
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019