The Ayurveda experts advocate use of home grown herbs to keep common lifestyle diseases at bay. Noted Ayurveda expert and Director of Jiva Ayurveda, Dr Pratap Chauhan said that a kitchen garden always adds a positive aura to the house. “In addition to growing vegetables, you can also grow Ayurvedic herbs that will help you stay healthy and fight common lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, kidney stones, and cold and cough,’’ he said.
Chauhan said that Kalmegh plant is useful in the treatment of diabetes while presence of a potent antioxidant in hibiscus prevents narrowing of arteries in heart patients. He added that coriander is a rich source of several vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C and Vitamin K, apart from folic acid and its juice regulates blood pressure.
Chauhan informed that Hadjot, a herbal creeper is used extensively in Ayurveda for treating joint pains while Tulsi (the holy basil) helps in cold, cough and fever.
You might also like
- Make an application for a learning student loan & just how to submit an application for student education loans March 14, 2020
- Some Concepts In Persia Terms Which often Support In Changing The item Straight into Japanese Language March 14, 2020
- Namaste best way to greet- CM March 14, 2020
- U’khand prepared to meet COVID-19 threat: CM Rawat March 14, 2020
- Cong cancels Dehradun protest march March 14, 2020