Himalaya BabyCare organised an educational healthcare programme to educate mothers on the importance of vaccination, health screening of newborns and postnatal care for new mothers.
“Parents often have a lot of queries pertaining to their child’s health, sleep patterns, baby massage, and generally struggle to find credible answers. The “My Baby & Me”initiative is a platform for mothers to engage in discussions with doctors and other mums, and to address their own health issues, as well as concerns about their baby’s health,” said NV Chakravarthi, Business Head, Himalaya BabyCare. About 45 mothers participated in the event.
Wednesday, 16 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 377 domestic violence cases registered at OSC November 25, 2019
- The plight of children in India November 25, 2019
- 60-year-old man found dead on railway track November 25, 2019
- Poetry independent of geographical quotient: Naik November 25, 2019
- 119 challans issued to landlords for un-verified tenants November 25, 2019