The State Meteorological Centre has issued a warning regarding the possibility of heavy rainfall at isolated places in Nainital, Champawat, Pithoragarh, Chamoli, Tehri, Pauri and Dehradun districts from July 9 to 12. Dehradun on Tuesday is likely to be generally cloudy while light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorm is very likely at most places of the state.
One or two spells of rain and thunderstorm may occur in some parts of the city today. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 28 degree Celsius and 2 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded of the various places on Monday were 33.7 degree Celsius and 23.2 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 33.7 degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 20.5 degree Celsius and 15.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 25 degree Celsius and 17.6 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 09 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Nepal’s Deputy PM felicitated at Patanjali Yogpeeth November 23, 2019
- No end to learning: Shibani Kashyap November 23, 2019
- A player’s next goal November 23, 2019
- D/N pink fever pitch at Eden Gardens November 23, 2019
- Dramatic twist in Maha political game November 23, 2019