The State Meteorological Centre on Tuesday issued an alert for heavy to very heavy rainfall which is likely to occur at isolated places inThe areas namely Pithoragarh, Nainital, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Tehri, Pauri and Dehradun districts in the next 36 hours.
In general the state will experience partly to generally cloudy skies on Wednesday with possibility of light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorm at many places of the Uttarakhand today.
In Dehradun, the sky is to remain partly to generally cloudy with one or two spells of rain and thundershower very likely.
The maximum and minimum temperatures in Dehradun are forecast to be 34 degree Celsius and 25 degree Celsius respectively. Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Tuesday were 35.8 degree Celsius and 25.5 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 36 degree Celsius and 22.8 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 21.2 degree Celsius and 13 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 28.4 degree Celsius and 18.9 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 26 June 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 50:50 Sena’s post-poll artifice, asserts Shah November 14, 2019
- Cabinet meeting: Start-ups to reserve 50 % jobs to locals in U’khand November 14, 2019
- No stone crushers within 3 kms of rivers November 14, 2019
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019