Heavy rainfall with intense spells is likely to occur today at isolated places in Dehradun, Pauri, Nainital and Pithoragarh districts. According to the state meteorological centre, Dehradun city is also likely to heavy rainfall between Thursday night and Friday night.
According to the forecast issued by the meteorological centre, light to moderate rain/thundershowers are likely to occur at many places in Dehradun, Tehri, Pauri, Nainital, Pithoragarh and Champawat districts, and a few places in the remaining districts of Uttarakhand. However, heavy rainfall with intense spells is likely to occur at isolated places in Dehradun, Pauri, Nainital and Pithoragarh districts on Friday. In Dehradun, the weather is forecast to be partly to generally cloudy with the likelihood of a few spells of rain/thundershowers. However, heavy rainfall /thundershowers with intense spells are likely to occur in Dehradun city from Thursday evening/night to Friday evening/night.
Friday, 04 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Moto E7 Plus with dual rear camera launched in India for Rs 9,499 September 24, 2020
- Bihar DGP quits, likely to take electoral plunge September 24, 2020
- Actor Poonam Pandey’s husband gets bail in assault case September 24, 2020
- Rohit stars in Mumbai Indians’ 49-run win over KKR September 24, 2020
- Rafale offset pact flouted: CAG September 24, 2020