Even as the effects of rain continued to cause landslides and waterlogging in various parts of the state on Sunday, the state meteorological centre has issued a yellow warning for four districts. While light to moderate rain/thunderstorm is likely to occur at many places in all districts of Uttarakhand, heavy rainfall with intense spell is likely to occur at isolated places in Chamoli, Dehradun, Pithoragarh and Bageshwar districts on Monday. Lightning is also likely to occur at isolated places in Uttarakhand. In Dehradun, the weather is forecast to be partly cloudy. Further, one or two spells of rain/thundershowers are likely to occur in some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 33 degrees Celsius and 24 degrees Celsius respectively in Dehradun on Monday.
Meanwhile, on Sunday a couple of spells of rain in the city caused waterlogging on roads in some localities causing major inconvenience to the public.
Monday, 24 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- We need one film industry: Kangana September 21, 2020
- The IPL is back September 21, 2020
- 2 farm Bills pushed through RS amid ruckus September 21, 2020
- PM hails farm reform Bills, assures MSP, Govt procurement to continue September 21, 2020
- Speaker Agarwal, Roorkee MLA positive for Covid September 21, 2020