The State Meteorological Centre has issued a warning of heavy rainfall which is likely to occur at isolated places in Nainital, Champawat and Pauri districts today. Light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorm are also likely to occur at most places in the state.
State meteorological centre director Bikram Singh said, “As monsoon has already arrived in many parts of the state, Haridwar and Dehradun remain the only districts that have not received monsoon properly yet. However, there is a possibility of good rainfall in Dehradun from on July 3, 4, 5, and 6.
On Wednesday, Dehradun is likely to experience partly to generally cloudy sky. Rain and thunderstorm are likely to occur in some places. The maximum and minimum temperatures of the city are likely to be 34 degree Celsius and 22 degree Celsius respectively.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Tuesday were 35.9 degree Celsius and 19.6 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 35 degree Celsius and 28 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 23 degree Celsius and 16.3 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 26.4 degree Celsius and 16.2 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 03 July 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Non availability of ARV: Dhasmana meets DG Health July 3, 2019
- Rota vaccine included in immunisation prog in U’khand July 3, 2019
- GDMC ophthalmologists perform complex surgery July 3, 2019
- Leopard killed in Srinagar medical college on Day 3 July 3, 2019
- 7 bodies of mountaineers to be lifted today July 3, 2019