To spread message for healthy food and good eating habits, a cycle rally ‘Healthy India’ being organised under joint aegis of health and family welfare department of India and food safety and standards authority of India (FSSAI) reached Dehradun on Friday. The rally being organised to commemorate 150 birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi was flagged of from six places on October 27.
The designated officer food safety Dehradun G C Kandwal said that the rally is making the people aware of the importance of pure and healthy food.
The cyclists who entered Uttarakhand from Himachal Pradesh would be in the State till January 15.
Saturday, 12 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019