To spread message for healthy food and good eating habits, a cycle rally ‘Healthy India’ being organised under joint aegis of health and family welfare department of India and food safety and standards authority of India (FSSAI) reached Dehradun on Friday. The rally being organised to commemorate 150 birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi was flagged of from six places on October 27.
The designated officer food safety Dehradun G C Kandwal said that the rally is making the people aware of the importance of pure and healthy food.
The cyclists who entered Uttarakhand from Himachal Pradesh would be in the State till January 15.
Saturday, 12 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019