Another accused in the national highway 74 scam- builder Priya Sharma has been granted bail by the high court of Uttarakhand. As per the case details, while investigating the NH-74 scam, the then circle officer of Rudrapur, Swatantra Kumar had filed an FIR during January 2018 in Rudrapur police station on the basis that Sharma had given Rs 1.5 crore to data entry operator Zeeshan to deposit in an account.
This amount was to be given to some office as commission. During the investigation, Sharma told the investigation officer that she had given the said amount to pay as security deposit for a plot of land.
Her bail application was taken up for hearing on Friday in the court of justice Manoj Tiwari where it was approved. Earlier, during the past week Sharma’s bail application was also approved in the Supreme Court in another case.
Saturday, 02 March 2019 | PNS | Nainital
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019