Have a family of mad cricket-lovers: Priyanka Chopra
Actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas says she is a big fan of cricket.
“My father used to love cricket. So whenever there was a tournament, we would watch it together. If I used to get up from my seat during the match and an Indian player hit a six, I was made to keep standing for some time. Cricket was a big thing at my place. My uncle has played Ranji cricket so it’s kind of a mad cricket-loving family,” she said.
Priyanka also recalled her wedding day when Team Bride and Team Groom played a cricket match.
Priyanka will be seen in Shonali Bose’s The Sky Is Pink, which is slated to release on October 11.
Friday, 04 October 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Needed, full-time chief August 11, 2020
- Atmanirbhar raksha August 11, 2020
- Sachin Pilot’s ghar wapsi August 11, 2020
- Pranab tests Covid positive, flooded with ‘get well soon’ August 11, 2020
- Covid-19 count jumps past 10 K mark in U’khand August 11, 2020