Haryana Transport minister Moolchand Sharma said that a number of special buses will be deputed between Haridwar and Haryana during the 2021 Kumbh Mela. He said this during his visit to Haridwar. He further talked of cooperation between the governments of Haryana and Uttarakhand to enhance convenience of pilgrims during the Kumbh Mela.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Seek inspiration from Vivekananda- Agrawal November 29, 2019
- Haryana to run special buses during Kumbh November 29, 2019
- ‘CHHOTE SARKAR’ RAJ BEGINS November 29, 2019
- BJP bags Pithoragarh bypoll November 29, 2019
- Traffic to be diverted on Saturday, police appeal for cooperation November 29, 2019