Hail likely to lash isolated places of U’khand today
The State Meteorological Centre has issued a yellow warning of hail for Tuesday at isolated places of the State. The places marked for hail are Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar districts. They are likely to receive hail in the next 24 hours, especially during evening or night hours, the Met officers said.
The weather for the State is going to be partly to generally cloudy on Wednesday. Light to moderate rain and snow is likely to occur at many places, especially in the hills of the State.
The weather in Dehradun is going to be mainly clear in the morning, though the sky might be cloudy during the afternoon and the evening. Thundercloud development, accompanied with hail, might occur in some areas of the city. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 22 degree Celsius and 6 degree Celsius respectively on the day.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the State on Tuesday were 22.4 degree Celsius and 4.7 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 21.2 degree Celsius and 2.9 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 8.4 degree Celsius and-1.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 11.8 degree Celsius and 0.8 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 30 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019